How to Register Your Team
1) Create an account and verify your email address.
2) Add your team's information.
3) Add your player roster.
4) When you add a new player, an email will be sent to the player's parent. The parent will need to click the link sent to them, fill out some medical information, and electronically sign the waiver.
That's it. Your team has been successfully registered.
MCYSA Mission Statement
To positively impact the lives of local youth by providing them opportunities to compete not only on the fields of athletics but also in the classrooms of academics and life.
To bring a positive economic impact to our communities by supporting local businesses/vendors and generating overnight stays through our events.
The goals of the McHenry County Youth Sports Association were redefined in 2001.
- To give local student/athletes multiple opportunities to participate locally in a first class, top level National Championship event which will draw a diverse field of participants from across the United States and will also include representation from multiple foreign nations.
- To annually contribute to and assist the efforts of local youth sports organizations as those groups strive to serve the needs of our communities in the areas of athletics. Those organizations include, but are not limited to, youth recreational and travel leagues/groups, the local elementary schools, middle schools and high schools, city & park district recreational programs, independent/private sports organizations and McHenry County College.
- To establish and maintain in perpetuity a student/athlete educational scholarship program to assist and aid local student/athletes as they pursue their educational goals beyond their secondary education. The Justin Schroeder MCYSA Student/Athlete Achievement Memorial Award has been in place and will continue in perpetuity.
- To have a major positive economic impact in the communities that we serve. The impact will be focused on generating spending in multiple areas within our communities including but not limited to: hotel stays, restaurant spending, specialty purchasing (i.e. sports equipment), general retail sales, leisure entertainment activities, rental cars, vehicle gas and service facilities. Additionally, it will be the policy that a minimum of 65% annually of MCYSA direct expenditures for organizing and operating our events will be spent with local vendors with which we will actively seek out partnerships.
- To expand our scope of involvement, operations and support to include additional youth sporting activities including but not limited to: girls fast pitch softball, boys and girls basketball, swimming, soccer and additional youth sports venues as opportunities and partnerships are presented.
- To have a positive and beneficial impact on our community in general and youth sports in particular.